RULES FOR FEE COLLECTION
Monday to Friday – 8.30 am to 1.00 pm (Only on working days in school office.)
- Fees are accepted in the form of Cheque/Online/Demand Draft. Post Dated and Outstation Cheques and DDs are not acceptable.
- All cheques and DDs to be made payable to ‘’BJJ Memorial Educational Charitable Trust’’ and marked ‘’A/c Payee Only’’.
- Please ensure that the child’s name, Class & Mobile No. is mentioned on the reverse of the cheque.
- If the fees are not received by the above mentioned dates, late payments shall be charged @ Rs.50/- per fortnight of 15 days. On failure of fee-payment by the quarter end, the student may be denied attendance. Bus facility will be stopped if the bus fees are not paid in advance.
- Cheque returned by bank on which it is drawn, for any reason whatsoever shall be treated as non -payment of dues and an additional amount of Rs.1000/- shall be charged as cheque return charges along with the late fees.
School fee Before 15th April Before 15th July Before 15th Oct. Before 15th Jan. Bus fee Before 1st April Before 1st July Before 1st Oct. Before 1st Jan.
- It is not mandatory for the school to send reminders for the fee dues. Parents need to follow the due dates as mentioned above.
- Fees once paid are nonrefundable.
- For Online fees payment, link is available on school website – www.alokpublicschool.org
Click here for Schools Fees
Click here for Bus Fees