- All Saturdays will be instructional.
- School will remain closed on second Saturdays.
- PTM will be held for all the classes on the dates specified in the school calendar.
- Principal has the right to declare a working day on any holiday during the academic session.
- All students must be regular and punctual to school and at school activities. No one is allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
- No leave of absence is granted unless prior written application from parent /
guardian is submitted. Leave may not be presumed except in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of leave except on grounds of illness, the parent / guardian of the student should, as far as possible get the leave granted by the Principal beforehand.
No application of “sick leave till recovery” will be granted. In case, sick leave for more than two days is availed, the application should be supported by a Medical Certificate.
- Every absence (sick leave or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the Leave
Record page of the Diary and signed by the parent or guardian.
- Every Student is required to put in 75% of attendance in an academic session. No Student will be allowed to sit for the promotional examination unless he / she puts in the minimum number of attendances.
- An unauthorised absence for 3 consecutive days may result in the removal of the student from the rolls.
- No leave for half day will be granted. In case of emergency, the parent /guardian may personally take the child with him / her after taking permission from the Principal.
- Students are not granted leave outside the regular vacation periods except in case of illness. A student who suffers from any infectious disease must produce a fitness certificate from a competent authority to the effect that he may attend the school without risk of conveying infection.
- Students who come late to school and those who have been absent on the previous day must bring an application for late attendance / absence countersigned by the parent and submit the same to their class teacher and seek his/her permission to attend classes.
Procedure for payment of fee
- Fee will be charged for 12 months
- All quarterly fee is to deposited by the 15th of the month of payment whether cash or cheque as described here under:
- Admission of the child does not entail responsibility on the part of the School Management to provide conveyance to the child. Conveyance may be granted and/or withdrawn from the child or area concerned at any time at the sole discretion of the School Management.
- Subject to above, school may make arrangements for transporting the students to and from the school. Those using school buses will be picked up and dropped only at the bus stop fixed by the school. No student will be picked up from his / her house.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way.
- In every case, the bus fee will be charged for both ways.
- Every student using bus must carry school bus pass failing which he/she will not be allowed to travel in the school bus.
- One month notice or one month bus fee in lieu thereof shall have to be paid in case of transport withdrawal.
- No student will be allowed to withdraw school conveyance in the last quarter i.e. January to March.
- The School Management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The School Management, however, takes all precautions to see that the children are safe so long as they remain in their custody.
Transport facility can be availed by all the students.For a safe journey to school, the following rules must be followed by the students.
- Students can only get on/off from their fixed bus-stops.
- Students can only travel on their assigned buses. Even on request students will not be permitted to do otherwise.
- At the end of the school day, students should board their respective buses immediately and not move out. They should remain seated till buses leave.
- Strict action will be taken against the students who do not go back home directly from school.
- Students should not run to the bus but walk in a queue.
- Students should not jump on or off a moving bus, for it is dangerous.
- Students should not push each other while getting on or off the bus.
- Maintain discipline in the bus as any mischief will disturb the driver.
- Students should not stretch their head or hands out of the bus.
- Cooperate with the staff on duty and abide by the instructions given by them from time to time.
- Never stand in front or behind a stationary bus.
- The Students violating the above rules will be strictly punished which may include suspension or expulsion from the school.
Note : Any problem, suggestion, comment, regarding transport should be brought to the notice of the Principal or transport In-charge immediately so that problems can be sorted out at the earliest.